- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Process Automation Middleware
- TKU 2013-Feb-1
- In the Spotlight
- In the Spotlight December 2008
- Change History
- BEA AquaLogic Business Process Management - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- BEA AquaLogic Business Process Management - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
BEA AquaLogic Business Process Management is an integrated solution for creating, executing and optimizing business processes. The suite enables collaboration between business and IT through specialized modeling and design tools that ensure efficient iterations by each participant in the process lifecycle. Business analysts can design, document and run simulations of a complete process without involving IT. When the process fulfills the business specifications in simulation, it is directed to IT who then implements the necessary connectivity to existing IT systems, creates the rules that drive the process and deploys the process.
Key features include the following:
- Role based swim lanes
- Equal support for modeling of human and system activities
- Synchronous as well as asynchronous process interactions
- Built-in support for application integration
- Separate business analyst and developer perspectives
- Web services support
- Multi-platform support
- Dynamic process changes