The following table lists the components for the BMC TrueSight Operations Management - Base License. For download instructions, see Downloading the installation files.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management – Base License
|Functional components||Technical components|
- BMC TrueSight Console (Presentation Server)
- Simple Service Models (basic grouping of computer systems to business services)
- BMC PATROL for BMC TrueSight Self Monitoring
Note: In order to leverage these components, a License Add-on including monitoring, analytics, event or impact management is required.
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management Solution Reports
|BMC PATROL Monitoring|
- BMC PATROL for BMC Server Automation
- BMC PATROL for Entuity
- BMC PATROL for Light Weight Protocols*
* Note: Includes ping/port monitors and SNMP monitors (SNMP monitor entitlement is only for network devices)
|BMC Performance Manager Portal (Agentless)|
- BMC Performance Manager Portal
- BMC Performance Manager Portal SDK
- BMC Performance Manager Express for Lightweight Protocols*
- BMC Performance Manager Express for SNMP Devices (for network devices only)*
- Supplementary materials (not required to install the BMC Performance Manager Portal)
* Note: Only entitled via the BMC Performance Manager Portal
|BMC PATROL Infrastructure|
- BMC PATROL Installation Utility
- BMC PATROL Console for Windows (Developer)
- BMC PATROL Configuration Manager
- BMC PATROL Agent
|BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform and Content||License restrictions apply 1|
|BMC Atrium CMDB|
- Remedy AR Server and clients 2
- BMC Atrium CMDB core
- BMC Service Resolution
- Includes unlimited use of the following BMC Atrium Orchestrator core product components including Repository, Access Manager, Grid Manager, Metrics and Reporting, Operations Actions Management Modules, and Operations Actions Utility Modules. Test and development licenses are provided at no additional cost. Includes license rights to use the following BMC Atrium Orchestrator product components to configure an initial Orchestration environment as detailed here: One (1) Configuration Distribution Peer (CDP) [CDP = A CDP is a Master peer/server that executes all workflows], 3 Development Studio Licenses [Development Studio = Development Studio is a workflow authoring tool used to create and modify workflows], 5 Operator Control Panel Licenses [Operator Control Panel = This is a web-based user interface designed for operators who want to run workflows in semi-automation mode; enabling users to manually launch a workflow, follow its progress in a graphically enhanced view, and provide input as required], and Application Adapters [Application Adapter = an adapter is a system/interfaces/gateways/connectors used to talk to external applications] for BMC products.
- Includes three BMC Remedy AR System user licenses. Additional BMC Remedy AR System user licenses can be used for the sole purpose of using the BMC Impact Management Impact Model Designer tool to build service models. For more information about adding additional user licenses, see https://docs.bmc.com/docs/display/public/ars81/Adding+or+removing+licenses. Note: If any other functions are being performed with the BMC Remedy AR user licenses, then additional product licenses are required.