SnapLogic’s products include:
- SnapLogic Server — The core REST-based server that manages the instantiation and execution of connection pipelines. It provides traditional Extract, transform, load (ETL) capabilities, as well as discoverable, callable, and reusable data services.
- SnapLogic Designer — A browser-based, drag-and-drop visual tool for creating data flow pipelines to read and write from hosted or on-premise data sources.
- SnapLogic SnapCenter — A central performance management tool for monitoring and managing clustered SnapLogic Servers, multiple data pipelines, and connections across associated applications and data sources.
- SnapLogic Dashboard — The visual interface into SnapCenter, provides real-time system performance dashboards, drill-down capabilities, and triggered notifications on desktops or iPads.
- Snaps — Reusable application-specific connectors with wizards that automatically inspect target applications, find patterns and templates, identify and adapt to customizations, and then build links in the data layer for 'create,' 'read,' 'update' and 'delete' functionality.
- SnapStore — An open Marketplace that enables developers, Systems Integrators, and Independent software vendors to build and sell custom Snaps, extending SnapLogic’s connectivity and functionality.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you