Runtime Environment Life Cycle Patterns - Extended Data Pack 2021-March-1
This page lists all software products possessing the RuntimeEnvironment node kind that have product life cycle date patterns included in the Extended Data Pack 2021-March-1. The list comprises of data for:
- 2 publishers
- 4 software products
55 software product versions
How Software Product Life Cycle Patterns Can Help You
You can use software product life cycle patterns to:
- Identify software products that are exposed to security / stability risks as they are no longer supported by patch updates
- Identify software products that you may be paying a premium maintenance subscription for
- Identify software products that are no longer shipping so may increase costs and risks associated with variance
Software Products Lifecycle Analysis Dashboard
A Software Products Lifecycle Analysis Dashboard can be selected using the Dashboard menu on BMC Atrium Discovery Home Page.
Product Life Cycle Terminology
The product life cycle dates include the following milestones where made available and used by the publisher. Note some publisher use different terminology and definitions, in these cases we have aligned to the closest matching definition.
- End Of Life (EOL) - at this milestone the publisher will stop shipping the particular version of the software
- End Of Support (EOS) - at this milestone the publisher will stop providing patch updates for the particular version of the software
- End Of Extended Support (EOES) - at this milestone the publisher will stop providing support for the particular version of software.
Software Product Life Cycle Data Supported
Version SP (Edition)
1.0, 1.1, 2, 2.0, 3, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2, 4.6, 4.6.2, 4.7, 4.7.1, 4.7.2, 4.8
10, 10.0, 11, 11.0, 6, 6.00, 7, 7.0, 7.00, 8, 8.0, 8.00, 9, 9.0
1, 1.0, 2, 2.0, 3, 3.0, 4, 4.0, 5, 5.0, 5.1
10.x, 11.x, 12.x, 13.x, 14.x, 15.x, 16.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, 9.x