Oracle Communications Data Model
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Relational Database Management Systems
- TKU 2020-Mar-1
- More Information
- Publisher Link
Oracle Communications Data Model provides a standards-based, pre-built approach to data warehousing for the communications industry.
Oracle Communications Data Model includes the following components:
- Logical model which is a third normal form (3NF) entity-object standards-based model.
- Physical model defined as one Oracle Database schema. This schema defines all the relational, OLAP, and data mining components.
- Intra-ETL database packages and SQL scripts to extract, transform, and load (ETL) data from the Oracle Communications Data Model 3NF physical tables to the derived and aggregate tables in Oracle Communications Data Model.
- Sample reports and dashboards developed using Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition.
- DDL and installation scripts
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you