Administering BMC Digital Workplace
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace.
Administrators use the BMC Digital Workplace or BMC Digital Workplace Admin console in a browser. Context-sensitive help is available within this console.
To access the console, use the following URL format in a supported browser: http://serverAddress:port/dwp/admin. If you are a Cloud customer, you are prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace
- Deploying clients
- Configuring subtenants
- Configuring the user interface for BMC Digital Workplace
- Sample connection properties file
- Managing end user features
- Setting up approvals
- Setting up a localized environment
- Managing broadcasts and notifications for end users
- Tracking activity
- Configuring search results
- Creating separate top-level categories for HR and IT requests
- Reconfiguring the BMC Digital Workplace server
- Updating the attachment settings for service requests