Administering BMC Digital Workplace
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace.
To administer Digital Workplace, use the BMC Digital Workplace Admin console in a browser. To access the console, use the following URL format in a supported browser: http://serverAddress:port/ux/admin. Context-sensitive help is available within this console.
If you are a cloud customer, you will be prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Reconfiguring the BMC Digital Workplace server
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace
- Customizing BMC Digital Workplace
- Localizing titles and messages
- Configuring status updates and notifications
- Configuring email notifications
- Managing social features
- Archiving social data
- Reviewing active users
- Analytics tracking
- Sample broadcasts properties file
- Sample connection properties file
- Enabling end user features
- Creating broadcasts
- Satisfaction surveys