Administering BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
This section describes how to administer BMC Digital Workplace Catalog.
To administer BMC Digital Workplace Catalog, catalog administrators use the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog console in a browser. This console is the administration interface for authoring service catalogs and defining fulfillment workflows for service catalog items for business users to request. By using this console, catalog administrators manage user roles, and assign users to help them build out specific service catalogs, and measure the performance of services.
Context-sensitive help is available within the BMC Digital Workplace Catalog console. If you are a Cloud customer, you will be prompted to accept the license agreement upon your first login.
This section includes the following topics:
- Setting up user accounts and granting access to BMC Digital Workplace Catalog
- Enabling and configuring the enhanced catalog for BMC Digital Workplace
- Configuring search for enhanced catalog items in BMC Digital Workplace
- Setting up the My Stuff page
- Reports and analysis of the enhanced service catalog
- Enabling questions to share responses between multiple services in the same cart
- Status updates and notifications from BMC Digital Workplace Catalog