This section provides information about the various deployment types available to you, using which you can deploy the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management solution. Before you start installing the solution, ensure that you carefully review the architecture, deployment and sizing guidelines, and identify the template that you want to use for the installation. Choose your deployment type based on your environment, such as operating system and set up type, as outlined in the following sections.
- Guidelines for deploying BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Planning your installation
- Deployment architecture
- Cloud management implementation process
- Component BMC product service pack and patch levels
- System requirements
- Sizing and scalability factors by environment
- Configuring security settings
- Port mappings
- Language information
- License entitlements
BMC Compact Rapid Deployment Stack and Small Rapid Deployment Stack are no longer supported.
After you choose the deployment type for the solution, review the planning spreadsheet and fill out the input details before you start the installation. For more information about the requirements for installation solution, see the topics listed under Where to go from here.