FAQs and additional resources
This topic provides information that supplements the BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management documentation. It contains the following sections:
Frequently asked questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management documentation.
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
Technical bulletins contained information delivered after a product was released, often in conjunction with a service pack or patch for that release.
Where to find information previously provided in a technical bulletin
Type of technical bulletin
Found here in
Contents of a service pack or patch and instructions particular to it
Placed in context throughout this space, but listed and linked to in Release notes and notices
Flashes contained urgent information about product issues and are delivered after a product is released. On docs.bmc.com this information is delivered in an "Urgent issues" topic, under What's new. If this topic does not exist for a given product release, no urgent issues have been discovered for that release.
You can find a list of topics with videos at PDFs and videos.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Top Knowledge Articles from BMC Customer Support
BMC Communites maintains a list of the top 10 Knowledge Articles (KAs) as recommended by the Customer Support team for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
The KAs are selected by a combination of both the collective experience of the team and other quantitative factors, with the goal of sharing the most relevant and useful information in a easy to consume format.
See Top 10 Knowledge Articles for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management on BMC Communities for the list.
Additional BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management information
Click the links in the following list to view product-specific documentation on the BMC Customer Support website:
- Get to know BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management
- Cloud computing at BMC: an introduction
- Cloud Computing Management for Enterprises
Additional information for supporting products
You can also refer to the following online technical documentation links for the products that support BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management:
- BMC Atrium Core
- BMC Atrium Core Web Registry
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator Content
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator Platform
- BMC Capacity Optimization
- BMC Network Automation
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management
- BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management
- BMC Remedy Action Request System
- BMC Remedy Mid Tier
- BMC Remedy IT Service Management
- BMC Remedy Service Request Management
- BMC Server Automation