Organization structure is defined as Company > Organization > Department, which represents how a company is represented from a business perspective.
To create the company and organizations
- From the Standard Configuration tab of the Application Administration Console, click the Create link next to Organization. The Organization form appears with the company you are configuring displayed.
- Enter or select the organization. Enter the name of the organization to create it. After you add the first department to the organization, you can select the organization when you add another department.
- Enter the department.
- Click Add. You can continue to add organizations and departments.
- Repeat 2 through 4 to add the organizations that you require.
- When you are finished configuring organizations and departments for the company, click Close.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you