Managing cloud services in the legacy console
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 4.5 introduced a new My Cloud Services console for end users. See Managing servers in a service for more information about using the new console.
From the My Cloud Services console, you can perform the following tasks to manage your cloud services:
- — End the life of a commissioned service on demand, before the scheduled decommission date.
- — Increase the length of the commissioned period for a service instance.
- — Start a commissioned service.
- — Stop a commissioned service.
- — Attach a storage service to an existing virtual machine (VM).
- — Detach a storage service from a VM.
- — Add or remove load balancer pool entries from a server; enable or disable added load balancer pool entries.
- — Create or remove network paths to regulate traffic on a network.
- — Start, stop, or get information about PaaS services.
- — Share services with other users or group of users.
- data for service instances to ensure that you are always working with current data. — Refresh
- — Restart service offering instances.
- Modify — Edit the description of a service offering instance.