Importing the ZipKit for Code Review 1.7 on RHEL 5.9
After you have downloaded the files for the ZipKit, use the eZDeploy toolkit to import the content and make it available for use by BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have completed the following tasks:
Importing the content
- Locate the folder to which you downloaded the content.
- Open a command prompt window and navigate to the folder to which you downloaded the content.
- Execute the eZDeploy toolkit by issuing the following command:
eZDeploy> import -service "CLM 4.5-Code Review on RHEL 5.9" -path "C:/ezdeploy/export/CLM 4.5-Code Review on RHEL 5.9.eZ" -profile <eZDeploy target eZDeployProfile Name>
The toolkit extracts the blueprint, service, service offering, requestable offering, and the BMC Server Automation objects (packages and scripts) and makes them available for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management. See Using the eZDeploy toolkit for more information.
Once the import is complete, ensure that you change the following entities depending on your BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management environment:
- blueprint tags
- tenant mappings
- entitlement package mappings
- version of the blueprint selected in the service catalog; if the blueprint was modified, select the latest version
Also, in the Network Placement Details section of the blueprint, ensure that the IP address is set to Dynamic. If the IP address is set to Static, make sure that the target server is reachable.
To configure network tags for blueprints
After the eZDeploy toolkit makes the blueprint available for BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management, you need to configure network tags that were imported with the blueprint according to your environment. See for more information.
Ensure that you disable NAT settings for the Blueprint tag.