BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management supports the OpenStack external cloud provider.
The following topics provide information and instructions for installing, setting up, preparing, and initiating an OpenStack service offering instance:
- Overview of the OpenStack Provider
- Installing the OpenStack Provider
- Upgrading the OpenStack Provider
- Configuring the OpenStack Provider
- Configuring resources for the OpenStack Provider services
- Managing the OpenStack service offerings
- Managing OpenStack services
- Managing OpenStack servers
- FAQs for the OpenStack Provider
Before you begin
- To enable software deployment, BMC Server Automation provider must be configured.
- You must have an OpenStack account.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you