To configure a company
- On the Standard tab of the Application Administration Console, click Click here to create and configure a new company.
- In the Company dialog box, select or enter a Company name.
- Select or enter a Company Type.
- If you have configured your server as a hub or spoke, you must select the spoke server associated with the company you are configuring. The server that you select determines where the incident, change, and problem records will reside. For more information about hub and spoke, see Setting up the Hub and Spoke capability.
- Click Add.
- Repeat 2 through 4 until you have added all the companies you want.
- When you are finished adding companies, click Close.
Understanding companies and organizations video
Although the concepts and procedures presented in this video are correct, the user interfaces shown are not current.