Using the Service Request Designer
The Service Request Designer provides an easy-to-use wizard interface for Service Catalog Managers and Business Analysts to create or modify requestable services. They are also known as service request definitions (SRDs).
When preparing to create a request definition for a service offering in BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management, you can open the Service Request Designer from the following menu. (If you do not see the menu, click Show Advanced Features.)
For more details about creating SRDs, see BMC Service Request Management Administration help.
You must have the Service Catalog Manager permission to create SRDs.
The following topics walk you through the process of using the Service Request Designer:
- Overview of the Service Request Designer
- Starting the Service Request Designer
- Completing the Description section
- Completing the Fulfillment Process section
- Completing the Approvers section
- Completing the Entitlements section
- Completing the Options section
- Completing the Deployment section