Dashboards workspace overview
The Dashboards workspace displays charts with metrics that show tenant and service offering activity.
The Dashboards workspace displays the following default data charts:
- Compute Containers to be Decommissioned—Displays the number of server instances to be decommissioned.
- Decommissioned Compute Containers Over Time—Displays the number of server instances that were decommissioned for the displayed time period.
- Most Active Tenants—Displays the tenants who have made the most service requests during the displayed time period.
- Most Requested Service Offerings—Displays a pie chart of the most requested service offerings.
- Service Requests Over Time—Displays the number of service requests for the displayed time period.
- Top tenants with compute containers—Displays the top tenants who have the most compute containers (service instances).
The following BMC Communities video (4:18) provides an overview of dashboards in BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.