Storage All-in-One ETL for TrueSight Capacity Optimization
Collecting data by using Storage All-in-One ETL for TrueSight Capacity Optimization
If you are upgrading from version 1.3.00 to version 1.4.00 you need to perform the following procedure:
When upgrading to Storage All-in-One ETL 1.4.00 for TrueSight Capacity Optimization, you are required to perform the following operation in order to associate each ETL Task to the correct Storage Solution and continue discovering, polling and collect metrics:
1. From the Administration page of TrueSight Capacity Optimization, select ETL & SYSTEM TASKS > ETL tasks.
2. Select the ETL Task you wish to bring up-to-date, for example Storage All-in-One VMAX.
3. Stop the ETL Task.
4. Click the edit this run configuration button.
5. In the Connection Settings section, expand the Storage Solution list and select the storage solution that corresponds to the ETL Task (DELL EMC VMAX WBEM, in our example).
6. Click Save.
7. Restart the ETL Task.
8. Repeat this procedure for each ETL Task that needs to be associated with a v1.4.00 Storage Solution.
To collect data by using the Storage All-in-One ETL 1.4.00 for TrueSight Capacity Optimization, perform the following tasks:
II. Configure the ETL.
III. Run the ETL.