BMC Helix Business Workflows provides the Business Workflows Reports dashboard and Case Dashboard to view and manage reports. You can use various filters to view the reports in the dashboards, and hover your mouse pointer over the reports to view the details of the reports.
The following languages are not supported for reports:
The Business Workflows Reports dashboard consists of three tabs that contain the following reports:
- Case reports—Monitor case performance, agents workload, service target status, efforts, and so on.
- Knowledge reports—View information about knowledge articles such as author, status, support group, assignee, and so on.
- Service Level Management reports for cases—Monitor the progress of a case.
The reports in this dashboard are useful to understand case-related, knowledge-related, and service level management reports.
The Case Dashboard consists of the following reports for cases:
- Case Trend by Category—View cases based on categories for the selected time unit in an interactive multi-line time chart.
- Cases by Priority—View cases based on priority in an interactive bar chart.
- Case Statistics—View key metrics for cases.
The reports in the Case Dashboard provide information about case priorities, categories, and statistics. These reports are different from the reports that are available on the Case reports tab of the Business Workflows Reports dashboard.
Users can view reports only for those records to which they have access. For example, a case agent can view the reports of only those cases or knowledge articles that the case agent has read or write permissions.
The following table lists the actions that you can take to view reports:
|Configure user groups to provide access to reports and understand how to view reports.||Granting access to reports and viewing reports|
|View the reports that are available on the Case Dashboard.||Case Dashboard|
|Understand the different case reports, filters that are available, and purpose of the reports.||Case reports|
|Understand the different reports on knowledge articles, available filters, and purpose of the reports.||Knowledge reports|
|Understand the different service level management reports, the filters that are available, and the purpose of the reports.||Service Level Management reports for cases|
|Enable the display of dynamic fields for reports.||Using dynamic data fields in reports|