Hiding case view counts from activity notes for privacy
As a case business analyst, you can disable the tracking and display of case view counts in activity notes. This enables customers to protect the privacy of their case agents and adhere to privacy laws of their countries. You can hide the case view counts at a global level or at a company level.
For example, in a specific country, such as Germany, a privacy requirement to not log agent activity can be met by disabling the tracking and displaying of the case view counts.
To hide case view counts from activity notes
- Log in to BMC Helix Business Workflows.
- Click My Application Settings
The Settings page opens in a new browser tab. .
- Expand Application Configuration and click Common Configurations.
- Select ADD_VIEW_COUNT_TO_CASE_ACTIVITY.
- Click Add.
- To configure the setting at a global or company level, complete one of the following actions:
- To configure the setting at a global level, from the Company list, select Global.
To configure the setting at a company level, select the company.
To hide the case view counts, click.
- Click Save.