Service Pack 1: 3.5.01
This service pack is released to enable compatibility between BMC Service Resolution 3.5.00 and BMC ProactiveNet/BMC TrueSight product versions.
The following topics are provided:
Before you begin
- You must review Installation process overview.
- You must review Preparing for installation.
- Review the supported products and versions.
Install or enable BMC Service Resolution 3.5 Service Pack 1 features depending upon the version of the event management system that you are using.
|If you are using||Then you need to|
|BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management version 10.5 and later||Enable BMC Service Resolution features without installing it.|
|BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.0.500 and BMC TrueSight Presentation Server 10.1.0|
- The BMC Service Resolution 3.5 Service Pack 1 installer is a full installer package and need not be installed on top of BMC Service Resolution 3.5.
- Ensure that the outage entry is correct in the .load file located in the BMC_ProactiveNet_HOME/server/etc/<cellName>/kb/rules. See Troubleshooting outage record creation.
|BMC ProactiveNet 9.5 Service Pack 2 (OR) BMC ProactiveNet 9.6 Fix Pack 2|
Note: The BMC Service Resolution 3.5 Service Pack 1 installer is a full installer package and need not be installed on top of BMC Service Resolution 3.5.