Uninstalling BMC Remedy ITSM
The following procedures describe how to uninstall the BMC Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM) Suite components. The uninstallation process does not remove the BMC Remedy Action Request (AR) System database from your system. Your BMC Remedy ITSM data, including BMC Remedy AR System integrations and structures, remain intact.
Before you uninstall BMC Service Level Management, ensure that you have rolled back the deployment packages for applications:
- BMC Service Level Management
- BMC Service Request Management
- BMC Remedy ITSM
For information about package rollback criteria and how to rollback a deployment package, see Applying a deployment package.
To uninstall BMC Remedy ITSM suite on Microsoft Windows
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Add or Remove Programs.
- Right-click BMC Remedy ITSM Suite 18.05.00 Install 1.
- Click Uninstall and follow the instructions on the wizard.
To uninstall BMC Remedy ITSM suite on UNIX
- Go to the BMC Remedy ITSM suite installation directory.
- Change directories to <BMC IT Service Management Installation_directory>/UninstallBMCRemedyITSMSuite.
- Run uninstall.bin.