To plan your deployment or upgrade, you must first review the BMC Solution and Product Availability Utility (SPAC) for each product to understand the supported environments, required third party software, and compatibility with other BMC products and integrations.
To access the compatibility matrix
Navigate to .
To access the product compatibility information on the Customer Support website, you must have a Support ID.
- Click BMC PRODUCT AND VERSION.
- In the Product Name field, select a product name; for example, Remedy AR System Server.
The system requirements for BMC Remedy AR System also apply to the BMC Remedy ITSM Suite, BMC Remedy Service Level Management, BMC Remedy Service Request Management, BMC Remedy Approval Server, BMC Remedy Email Engine, BMC Remedy Distributed Server Option (DSO), BMC Remedy Encryption Performance Security, and BMC Remedy Encryption Premium Security.
- In the Product Version field, select a version number.
Review the following system configuration information to ensure your environment aligns with the following requirements:
- Operating systems and platform support
- Database support
- Third party prerequisites, such as Java requirements
- Third party product compatiblity, such as the web or application server, servlet engine, and browser support
- Screen reader support
- Language offerings
- Compatible BMC product versions
BMC Remedy ITSM Suite compatibility documents
You can also view compatibility information for BMC Remedy Action Request System and BMC Remedy ITSM Suite in PDF form at (log in required).
Known issues and incompatibilities
For known issues or potential incompatibilities between BMC products and products from other vendors, review the compatibility matrices.