Enabling Progressive Web Application
When creating a progress web application (PWA), a developer must enable progress views for out-of-the-box forms and custom forms. Use information in this topic to understand the methods for enabling progressive views for Smart IT and custom applications.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have installed AR System server, Mid Tier, and Developer Studio.
- If you are a BMC Helix ITSM user, configure a client gateway to access and customize your application by using Developer Studio. For more information, see the following topics in the BMC Helix Subscriber documentation:
(Smart IT only) If you plan to use the Progressive Views configuration form, in the Centralized Configuration, make sure that the following parameters are set to the appropriate values:
Mid Tier URL of Progressive Web Application
Smart IT base URL
For more information, see .
To enable progressive views for custom applications
In Centralized Configuration, set the Enable-Progressive-Views property to T (True) as shown in the following image:
- In Developer Studio, select the form for which you want to enable progressive views:
- From the Form menu, select Create New View.
- From the View Type list, select Progressive.
- Launch the Mid Tier by using the following URL format: