Creating an App Visibility confidentiality policy
- Page not found for multiexcerpt macro.
To create an agent policy by copying an existing policy
- From the navigation pane of the TrueSight console, select Administration > App Visibility Agent Policies and click the Confidentiality Policies tab.
Click the action menu of the policy that you want to apply, and select Save As.
Menu options differ depending on whether the policy is a built-in policy, a default policy, or a new policy. You cannot edit or delete a built-in policy, and you cannot delete a policy while it is set as the default policy. You can edit and delete all other policy files.
- On the Create App Visibility Agent Confidentiality Policy page, change the policy name.
- (Optional) Add a description.
- Modify the policy according to your requirements.
- Click Save.