Analyzing and comparing performance metrics in query results
By refining and analyzing a query result, you can discover how the performance of a given session, page, or an object relates to others. Also, you can observe various performance metrics grouped by IP, geolocation, and other parameters, including custom fields.
To analyze a query result
In the Real User Analyzer, drill down to sessions or pages from the Watchpoint summary page.
The query result opens in a pop-up window:
Query result window
This page contains the sessions statistics.
- To drill down into detailed statistics for a particular session, click session title.
To return to the sessions list, click Back to top View.
- To make a more thorough analysis of the listed sessions, on the Action menu, click Analyze.
The Analyzer query selector window opens.
- In Show, select the metric you want to view for the pages or sessions you are analyzing.
For example, to view end-to-end latency for each page or session, click Latency (E2E).
- In Group by, select the metric by which you want to organize the results.
For example, to organize results by the client IP address, click IP (Client).
- In Calculation, select the calculation that you want to use for analysis.
In this case, click Normalized average.
- Click Analyze this.
The system displays end-to-end latency statistics for your results, grouped by client IP, so that you can see which users experienced the slowest performance.
Analyzer query selector