Viewing the history of changes to a CI
As a configuration manager, you can view the changes made to a configuration item (CI) that belongs to a class for which audit has been enabled.
To view the history of changes to a CI
- On the BMC CMDB UI, use the quick search to search for a CI for which you want to view the audit history.
The CI is shown in the search results.
- Click to view the CI details.
- Click CI Audit to view the change history of the CI.
- Click on any of the rows in the table to view details of the change.
You can sort the information in any of the columns in the table in ascending or descending order.
- (Optional) Click Export as CSV to export the audit details as a CSV file.
For a user with non-administrative privileges, such as Asset administrator or Configuration manager, some fields, such as Operation, Submitter, and Audit Date appear blank while viewing copy audit information.