Configuring branding settings
TrueSight Presentation Server leverages Remedy Single Sign-On authenticate users. In Remedy SSO, you create tenants (realms), user groups, and users. After configuring the Remedy SSO general settings, you can configure your logo and other branding information to be used with the TrueSight Presentation Server login screen in the Remedy SSO.
Before you begin
- You must have installed Remedy SSO.
- You must have configured the Remedy SSO general settings.
To configure the branding settings
In the left navigation panel of the Add Realm or Edit Realm page, click Branding and add branding details. For more information about the branding details, see Branding parameters.
Click Preview to see the preview of the login page.
Customize Login Page
Customizes the login page.
Title for the browser window.
Name for the product.
Specifies the company logo.
Click the Edit icon to specify the image that you want to use for the company logo.
Specifies the background image.
Click the Edit icon to specify the image that you want to use as a background image.
Where to go from here
- If you want to install the TrueSight Presentation Server, see
- If you want to upgrade the TrueSight Presentation Server, see
- If you want to create authorization profiles, see Creating authorization profiles