Configuring and managing the Presentation Server
Consult the following topics for information on how to connect component products (data providers) to the TrueSight Presentation Server, monitor component status, and back up the server.
- Configuring component products in the Presentation Server — Describes how to add component products to the _tspsComponent so that you can access them from the _tsConsole.
- Monitoring the Presentation Server environment — Describes how to configure self monitoring and notification of the _tspsComponent environment.
- Backing up the Presentation Server database — Describes how to back up and restore the _tspsComponent database.
- Updating the configuration of Remedy SSO for the Presentation Server authentication — Procedures to update the Remedy Single Sign-On configuration changes for _tspsComponent to authenticate users.
- Archiving the Presentation Server files — Describes how to archive and restore the _tspsComponent files.
- Presentation Server tssh commands — Provides a list of the tssh commands that Solution Administrators can use to set or change advanced settings from the command line interface.
- Configuring the Presentation Server for non-secure (HTTP) mode — Provides post-installation procedures that you can perform in the _tspsComponent for non-secure (HTTP) access.
- Configuring a custom encryption key for the Presentation Server — Provides post-installation procedures that you can perform in the _tspsComponent to set a custom encryption key.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you