You obtain the installation files for TrueSight Operations from the BMC Electronic Product Distribution (EPD) site for TrueSight Operations Management. Your ability to access product pages on the EPD website is determined by the license entitlements purchased by your company. For information about which files to download for the base license and for each of the license add-ons, see the table in Overview of the TrueSight Operations licenses.
If you do not have a current license for the product, contact a BMC sales representative by calling 800 793 4262. If you cannot download the product, contact a sales representative and ask for a physical kit to be shipped to you.
The component files that you download from the BMC Software EPD web page might contain some or all of the patches listed on the product's Customer Support web page. If the EPD page shows that a patch is included, you do not need to obtain that patch separately.
TrueSight Operations Management components
In addition to installing Remedy Single Sign-On, and TrueSight Presentation Server, you can install one or more of these components, based on your licenses:
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager
- Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
- TrueSight IT Data Analytics
If you are installing the product for the first time, you do not need to apply service packs or patches before you begin using the product. When new service packs and patches are released for the TrueSight Operations Management solution, you can perform an upgrade of the product to apply the latest changes. To apply product updates, select the Product Patches tab on EPD and download the latest service pack or patch. You can find the latest information about service packs and patches under Release notes and notices.
Download links for installation files
Click a product or component link in the following table to access the EPD website and page that contains the installation files. From the EPD page you can select and download the installation files for your platform. Access to the EPD website requires that you provide your BMC Support credentials, and you must be licensed for the product to access the download page. You might also be prompted to complete the Export Compliance Form.
BMC Software recommends that you install the products or components from a local copy of the installation image and not from a network drive. Installing from a network drive can cause delays in completing the installation.
Overview of the TrueSight Operations licenses
|EPD link to product or component||Description of content|
- Remedy Single Sign-On 9.1.03 and later
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management Core Components Version 11.3.01
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management Extensions for Atrium CMDB Version 11.3.01
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management Base Monitoring Installation Repository Version 11.3.01
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management Extended Monitoring Installation Repository Version 11.3.01
- TrueSight Infrastructure Management Repository infrastructure upgrade Version 11.3.01
- PATROL Installation Utility Version 11.3.01 for all platforms
- Third Party Open Source Software
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager Manager Server Version 11.3.01 for all platforms
- Supplementary Material - 489355
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager Agent Version 11.3.01 for .NET
- TrueSight App Visibility Manager Agent Version 11.3.01 for Java for all platforms
TrueSight Synthetic Monitor with Borland Silk Performer
- BMC Synthetic Transaction Execution Adapter Version 11.3.01
- Silk Performer Synthetic Transaction Monitoring Version 18.5.00 for BMC Software
- Silk Performer - Silent Install Properties Version 18.5.00
- Silk Performer Agent - Silent Install Properties Version 18.5.00
- Silk Performer Agent Version 18.5.00
- Silk TrueLog Explorer 18.5.00
- Supplementary Material - 489355
- Third Party Open Source Software - 489411
- Configuration Pack for Mobile Version 14.0.00
- Real User Alerts Integration Package with TrueSight Infrastructure using SNMP Traps 11.0.00.002 for all platforms
- Real User Cloud Probe Version 11.0.00.002 for all platforms
- Real User Server Version 11.0.00.002 for Linux
- TrueSight IT Data Analytics 11.3.01 for Windows and Linux