Integrating with TrueSight Pulse
Supported till version 11.3.02
TrueSight Pulse is supported until version 11.3.02 only.
TrueSight Pulse generates alarms to pinpoint abnormal data. When you integrate TrueSight Pulse with TrueSight Operations Management, TrueSight Pulse sends alarms as critical events to the TrueSight Presentation Server. You can then view TrueSight Pulse events in the TrueSight console.
To integrate Pulse and TrueSight Operations Management, do the following:
- Install TrueSight Presentation Server.
- Install TrueSight Infrastructure Management.
- Add TrueSight Pulse as a component in TrueSight Presentation Server. For more information, see Registering the components with the Presentation Server.
In the TrueSight console, the TrueSight Pulse events are treated in one of the following ways:
- If a TrueSight Pulse event is triggered for a device that is configured in the TrueSight Presentation Server, the event gets associated with the device in TrueSight Presentation Server. The event is sent to the TrueSight Infrastructure Management server where the device is configured.
- If a TrueSight Pulse event is triggered for a device that is not configured in the TrueSight Presentation Server, the event is considered as an external event. The event is sent to the first available TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server.
For more information about TrueSight Pulse alarms, see .