Installing Remedy SSO in the standalone mode using the Remedy installer wizard
Where you are in the Installation process
|1||Complete the planning activities|
|2||Prepare for TrueSight Operations Management installation|
|3||Install Remedy Single Sign-On — Phase A (You are here)|
|Install Remedy Single Sign-On — Phase B|
|4||Install TrueSight Presentation Server|
|5||Install TrueSight Infrastructure Management (If licensed)|
|6||Install TrueSight App Visibility Manager (If licensed)|
|7||Install Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition (If licensed)|
|8||Install TrueSight IT Data Analytics (If licensed)|
|9||Complete the post-installation activities|
To install Remedy SSO using the wizard-based Remedy installer
Do the following:
- On a target server, unzip the Remedy SSO installation file to a destination directory.
Depending on your operating system, select the installation program to run the installer:
- (Windows) setup.exe.
- (Linux) sh setup.sh.
- In the lower-right corner of the Welcome panel, click Next.
- Review the license agreement, click I agree to the terms of license agreement, and then click Next.
- Enter the values from the Installation worksheets for the features that you want to install.
- After you have entered the required information, the installer validates your input. The Installation Preview panel then appears, listing the product and features that will be installed.
- Click Next.
After post-installation cleanup, a summary of the installation appears.
- Click View Log to review any SEVERE error messages or warnings in the product installer log.
See whether errors are due to network, host, or other environment-related issues. You can view a log file of the installation:
- C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\remedysso_install_log.txt (Windows)
- /tmp/remedysso_install_log.txt (Linux)
- When you are finished reviewing the log, close it.
Click Done to exit the installer.
- You must note down the cookie domain configured on the Remedy Single Sign-On server, as you need this when you configure the domain for the Presentation Server.
- You must note down the updated Remedy SSO Admin user password, as you need to update the password from the TrueSight console after you install or upgrade the Presentation Server. For more information, see
Troubleshooting installation issues
If you face issues during installation, see
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you