Setting up the cluster in Linux 6.x
- Download the
riccipackage, and install it on each of the nodes of the cluster, by running the following command:
yum install ricci
- Start the
ricciservice by running the following command:
service ricci start
user riccion each of the nodes in the cluster, by running the following command:
passwd ricci Reset the password of
- Download the luci package and install it on the server node, by running the following command:
yum install luci
- Start the luci service by running the following command:
service luci start
- On a new browser window, open the link https://ServerHostName:8084 and accept the settings.
- To log on, enter the root log-in credentials of the server on which luci is installed.
- Click Manage Clusters, and select Create to create a cluster.
- Provide the node name, password,
riccihost name, and
ricciport. Use the same password that you have set for
user ricciin step 3.
- Select the Enable shared storage support check box and click Submit.
The cluster formation process may take several minutes to complete.
- After the cluster is formed, select each node and click Join to make the node a part of the cluster.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you