Performing the Remedy Single Sign-On uninstallation silently
Perform the following steps to silently uninstall Remedy Single Sign-On for TrueSight products. The silent uninstallation does not require user interaction.
The steps involved in the uninstallation are the same for both Windows and Linux platforms.
- MultiExcerpt named 'rssouninstallbeforeyoubegin' was not found
To uninstall Remedy Single Sign-On silently
- Navigate to the following directory:
- Windows: <instalationlDirectory>\UninstallBMCTrueSIghtRSSO.
- Linux: <instalationlDirectory>/UninstallBMCTrueSIghtRSSO.
- On the command lline, run the following command:
uninstall.exe -i silent
- Linux: ./
uninstall.bin -i silent
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you