Performing the Presentation Server uninstallation
Perform the following procedure to uninstall the TrueSight Presentation Server by using the uninstall wizard.
All the data stored for the Presentation Server you are uninstalling is deleted. To retain this data, you must backup the database before continuing with the uninstallation process. For more information, see .
- Log on to the system where you want to uninstall the Presentation Server.
- Launch the uninstallation wizard:
- From the Control Panel, select Programs and Features.
Right-click TrueSight Presentation Server 11.0.00 and click Uninstall.
It is also possible to launch the uninstallation wizard by navigating to the folder where the Presentation Server is installed, and open the uninstall.exe file in the UninstallBMCTrueSightPServer folder.
- Ensure that you are logged in as a non-root user and have set the DISPLAY environment variable.
- In a command line, navigate to the folder where the Presentation Server is installed.
For example, the default installation directory is
- Run the following command:
- In the Presentation Sever Uninstaller Welcome page, click Next.
- Select Uninstall TrueSight Presentation Server and click Next.
- Click Uninstall.
- It is recommended to restart the server after the uninstallation process is completed.
There are default users and user groups created in your Remedy SSO server when you install the Presentation Server. Even after you uninstall the Presentation Server, these default user groups and users are retained in the Remedy SSO server. For more information, see .