Integrating with TrueSight Operations Management Reporting
TrueSight Operations Management Reporting is an advanced reporting platform. It uses the SAP® BusinessObjects Enterprise product as the host for TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server to administer and publish reports. TrueSight Operations Management Reporting provides the following templates and sample reports:
- Impact report templates—display data based on a service's availability, failures, repairs and incidents, and the time related to each.
- Event report templates—display operator response time to an event, event counts, top event sources, and other event details.
- Performance reports—allows you to create ad hoc reports based on devices, instances, monitor metadata, and groups data.
- Event to incident correlation reports- display events based on the incident data from BMC Analytics for Business Service Management.
- Synthetic reports - display execution plan health and location comparison based on the data from TrueSight App Visibility Server.
For information about installing and configuring TrueSight Operations Management Reporting, see the