Installing the Presentation Server
This section provides an overview and detailed task information about installing the Presentation Server with a graphical interface or in silent mode.
The Presentation Server receives and analyzes data, which is displayed in the TrueSight console.
Because it acts as hub of the operations management and capacity operations environments, you must install the Presentation Server before installing any of its component products.
- Preparing for the Presentation Server installation — Lists the activities that you must complete before installing the Presentation Server, and includes a link to the installation documentation for Remedy Single Sign-On.
- Performing the Presentation Server installation — Describes how to use the installation wizard to perform a typical or custom installation of the TrueSight Presentation Server
- Performing the Presentation Server installation silently — Describes how to run the installer by entering commands from a command-line prompt
- Updating the configuration of Remedy SSO for the Presentation Server authentication — Describes how to change the settings for Remedy Single Sign-On with the Presentation Server to enable user authentication
- Customizing the logon page
- Customizing configuration files in the Presentation Server
- Configuring the Presentation Server for high availability
- Verifying the Presentation Server installation and operation — Describes how to verify that the installation of the _tspsComponent completed successfully
- Configuring a disaster-recovery system for Presentation Server
- Encrypting passwords and viewing logs with the Maintenance Tool
- Load balancer requirements and guidelines for Atrium Single Sign-On high availability — Describes best practices for configuring Atrium Single Sign-On for high availability