Installing the Atrium Orchestrator content by using the Custom feature set path
Atrium Orchestrator integration is available in version 11.0.00.02 and later.
The Custom feature set installation path enables you to select any of the application adapters or modules and does not preselect solutions content for the Triage and Remediation solution. Although this option provides greater flexibility, it does not ensure that only valid options are installed for the solution.
To install the Triage and Remediation solution using Custom feature set
- Run the Atrium Orchestrator content installation file.
- Read and accept the terms of the license, and then click Next.
- On the Directory selection page, accept the default destination path, or specify a different directory path to install the Atrium Orchestrator artifacts, and click Next.
- Select Custom feature set in the Installation Type , and click Next.
The Repository communication settings page is displayed, showing the repository settings.
- Accept or modify the settings, and click Next.
Select the adapters that you want to install from the base adapters, BMC application adapters, and third-party adapters sections, and then click Next.
The installer preselects the existing (previously installed) base and BMC application adapters on the Adapter feature selection page.
To install all available adapters, select Adapters at the highest level of the option tree. To select all the adapters within a category, select the category name. Use the scroll bar to navigate down the adapter list.
- A preselected and dimmed content component (such as an adapter or a module) indicates that the Content Installer located an existing version of the component required for the solution on your system. You can clear the check box for this option.
- A preselected component that is not dimmed indicates that the Content Installer located an existing version of the adapter or module on your system that is not required for the solution. Because it is not required, you can choose not to install that component by clearing the check box.
The Content Installer will proceed with the installation, and will install the latest versions of the selected content components.
Select the modules and run books that you want to install from the Run books, Task management, and platform sections, and then click Next.
To install all available modules, select Modules at the highest level of the option tree. To select all the modules within a category, select the category name. Use the scroll bar to navigate down the adapter list.
The installer preselects the previously installed modules and run books on the Module feature selection page.
- On the Installation preview page, review the features to be installed, and then click Install.
- When the installation is completed, click Done.
Troubleshooting Content Installer issue
This section offers basic troubleshooting tips for a common issue that might occur when you are running the Content Installer. Should you encounter issues with the installation program, review the BAO_content_install_log.txt file in the installationHome root folder on the CDP.
The default installationHome folder is $BAO_INSTALL_HOME on UNIX and %BAO_INSTALL_HOME% on Windows.
Issue: No available disk space
During installation in the Directory selection page, the You have 0 MB of space Available message is displayed regardless of which drive you select. If you attempt to continue, a second message appears: The features you have selected require XX MB of disk space on D:\ and you have only 0 MB available.
To resolve this issue, cancel out of the installation program, delete all files in the Windows temp folder, and then restart the content installation.