Managing the product from the command line interface
You can enter commands in the command line interface (CLI) to perform various actions in the TrueSight IT Data Analytics (or IT Data Analytics) product.
These commands can be run on both Windows and Linux operating systems.
This topic contains the following information:
Before you begin
Ensure that the product is up and running.
Setting up and running the CLI
Navigate to the cli directory located at one of the following locations:
- Based on the host on which you want to run the commands, proceed as follows:
To run the CLI on a computer where you have installed TrueSight IT Data Analytics: Run the itda file (for Windows) or the itda.sh file (for Linux) from the cli directory created in step 1.
All commands must be prefixed with the following:
- For Windows: itda.bat
- For Linux: ./itda.sh
After unzipping, you must give execute permissions to the itda.sh file.
To run the CLI on a computer other than where you have installed TrueSight IT Data Analytics: Copy the cli.zip file to the computer on which you want to run the CLI and unzip it.
- You must have the JAVA_HOME environment variable set up on the computer on which you want to use the CLI.
- The computer on which TrueSight IT Data Analytics is installed must be accessible from the computer on which you want to use the CLI.
Supported CLI commands
This product supports the following commands:
- activatenotification CLI command
- applycollectionprofilestohost CLI command
- configurematchingfactor CLI command
- configureanomaly CLI command
- configureclustersettings CLI command
- configureencryptionkey CLI command
- configureexternalfields CLI command
- configureindexsettings CLI command
- configuremasters CLI command
- configureredundancy CLI command
- create CLI command
- deletecollector CLI command
- deletecomponents CLI command
- editcollector CLI command
- enablesso CLI command
- exportcollector CLI command
- getDetail CLI command
- importcollector CLI command
- inactivatenotification CLI command
- indexertemplates CLI command
- indexlist CLI command
- licensingreport CLI command
- list CLI command
- modifyconfigdbpwd CLI command
- movecollectors CLI command
- movecomponents CLI command
- ssoadminpassword CLI command
- startcollection CLI command
- stopcollection CLI command
- transferownership CLI command
- tspsdeletecell CLI command
- tspsdeleteprofile CLI command
- updatecell CLI command