Integrating with BMC CMDB
BMC Configuration Management Database (BMC CMDB) stores information about the configuration items (CIs) in your IT environment and the relationships between them.
For more information, see .
Configuring the integration
Do the following:
- Open the TrueSight console.
Click Administration > Integrations.
- Under Remedy ITSM, BMC Helix ITSM and BMC CMDB Integrations, click the Configure Infrastructure Management Servers with BMC CMDB menu and then click Edit.
- On the Change Management Integration page, select a TrueSight Infrastructure Management server.
- Add the AR System Server information.
- Select the single or multiple server publishing mode.
- Click Save.
You can see the integration added on the Change Management Integration page.
After integrating Atrium CMDB from TSPS UI, integration will be completed successfully, but
pserver process does not show up as it refers to old log4j files.
To fix this issue:
- Run the script
ConfigureCMDBFiles.batdepending on the OS that is in <TSIM Install Location>/pw/pronto/bin folder.
- Then start the
pserver processwith command
pw p r pserver.
Verifying the integration
Do the following to verify the integration:
- On the Service Resolution Integrations page, navigate to the BMC Service Resolution or Helix Remedyforce tab depending on the integration that you want to verify.
- Click the integration action menu and click Verify on <TrueSight Infrastructure Management name>. The validation page opens.
- Click Quick Check to view the integration status.
- If there are any errors, click the Click here to see the resolution test errors link to troubleshoot the errors.