Integrating with BMC CMDB
BMC Configuration Management Database (BMC CMDB) stores information about the configuration items (CIs) in your IT environment and the relationships between them.
For more information, see .
Configuring the integration
Do the following:
- Open the TrueSight console.
Click Administration > Integrations.
- Under Remedy ITSM, BMC Helix ITSM and BMC CMDB Integrations, click the Configure Infrastructure Management Servers with BMC CMDB menu and then click Edit.
- On the Change Management Integration page, select a TrueSight Infrastructure Management server.
- Add the AR System Server information.
- Select the single or multiple server publishing mode.
- Click Save.
You can see the integration added on the Change Management Integration page.
Verifying the integration
Do the following to verify the integration:
- On the Service Resolution Integrations page, navigate to the BMC Service Resolution or Helix Remedyforce tab depending on the integration that you want to verify.
- Click the integration action menu and click Verify on <TrueSight Infrastructure Management name>. The validation page opens.
- Click Quick Check to view the integration status.
- If there are any errors, click the Click here to see the resolution test errors link to troubleshoot the errors.