Configuring the integration with BMC Service Resolution 1
Do the following:
- Open the TrueSight console.
Click Administration > Integrations.
- Under Service Resolution Integrations, click the Configure Service Resolution integration menu and then click Edit.
- In the Business Service Resolution tab, click Add Integrations.
- Do the following:
- Select the TrueSight Infrastructure Management server where you want to configure the integration.
- Enter the AR System server host name, user name, and password.
- Enter the mid-tier server host name and port.
- Select the HTTP or HTTPS protocol for the mid-tier server.
- Click Save.
You can see the integration added in the Business Service Resolution tab on the Service Resolution Integrations page.
To verify the integration
Do the following to verify the integration:
- On the Service Resolution Integrations page, navigate to the BMC Service Resolution or Helix Remedyforce tab depending on the integration that you want to verify.
- Click the integration action menu and click Verify on <TrueSight Infrastructure Management name>. The validation page opens.
- Click Quick Check to view the integration status.
- If there are any errors, click the Click here to see the resolution test errors link to troubleshoot the errors.
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you