Uninstalling monitoring solutions from PATROL Agents
As an administrator, you can uninstall monitoring solutions that are no longer required from BMC PATROL Agents.
You can only uninstall monitoring solutions that you have deployed and installed using the TrueSight console.
To uninstall monitoring solutions from PATROL Agents
- Log on to the TrueSight console. In the navigation pane, expand Configuration and select Managed Devices.
Expand the entries list to display the PATROL Agents that you want to uninstall the monitoring solutions from.
- Perform one of the following steps depending on the number of PATROL Agents you want to uninstall monitoring solutions from:
- Single PATROL Agent - From the action menu for the PATROL Agent, select Uninstall Monitoring Solutions.
- Multiple PATROL Agents - Select the PATROL Agents and from the action menu in the header row, select Uninstall Monitoring Solutions.
In the Uninstall Solutions page, expand the entry for each PATROL Agent and select the monitoring solutions that you want to uninstall.
For monitoring solutions that contain sub-components, you can select specific sub-components to uninstall.
Select Uninstall to proceed with the uninstall.
Uninstalling a monitoring solution restarts the PATROL Agent.
- View the uninstall status in the Deploy Status column. For more information, see Viewing the deployment and installation summary.
To view the uninstall status
The icons in the Deploy Status column indicate the uninstall status. See the following table for a description of the icons and the status.
Uninstall in Progress
An uninstall has been triggered on the PATROL Agent and is currently in progress.
The latest uninstall on the PATROL Agent was successful.
The latest uninstall on the PATROL Agent failed.