Removing Service Model Component relationships
Use the Services Editor tab to remove the service model relationships for service models that you create in the administration console and in BMC Atrium Explorer.
To remove a Service Model component relationship
- Open a component relationships pane in the Services Editor tab by using one of the following methods:
- On the navigation pane, select the component.
- On the navigation pane or from Results, right-click a component and select View Service Model.
- Drag and drop the component from either the navigation pane or Results into the relationships pane.
- From the component details pane, click the Related Components tab.
- Click Edit Relationship.
The Edit Relationships dialog box opens and displays a list of components under the Relationships heading.
Select the required component and click Remove Relationship.
The Remove Relationship dialog box opens and displays the following message:
Do you really want to remove this relationship
- Click Yes.
The relationship is removed and the Services Editor view is refreshed.