Release notes and notices
This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
|March 22, 2019||
|This release provides new features and enhancements.|
|June 26, 2018||11.3.01 enhancements||
This release provides new features and enhancements, including support for new OS versions.
Infrastructure Management-PATROL Repository
The following table lists the latest release of the Infrastructure Management PATROL Repository. For information on all repository releases, see
|22 March 2019||Infrastructure Management–PATROL Repository version 11.3.04||
This release of the repository contains updates to the following monitoring solutions:
- To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
- Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.