Infrastructure Management operator console
The operator console is a web-based application that provides options to navigate through and view all of the information collected and computed by the BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server related to events, performance, services, and applications. The day-to-day operations of Infrastructure Management are performed using the operator console. For more information, see the following topics:
- Accessing and navigating the operator console
- Accessing the operator console
- Monitoring and managing events from the operator console
- Configuring remote actions
- Generating reports in the operator console
- Customizing graphs in the operator console
- Viewing events for cloud resources
- Using the operator console to monitor VMware vCloud Director objects
The TrueSight console also provides functions for monitoring events, devices, and groups. For more information, see Monitoring infrastructure devices.
From the TrueSight console, you can also cross-launch to the BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management operator console for select functionality.