Viewing and managing time frames
Use the Infrastructure Time Frames page to view and manage the time frames that can be associated with the blackout policies.
To view this page, in the navigation pane of the TrueSight console, expand Configuration and select Infrastructure Time Frames.
Fields and options on the Infrastructure Time Frames page
The following figure highlights the various fields and options that are available on the page.
Main action menu
|2||Recurrence frequency quick filter||Displays recurrence patterns as separate buttons. Each button displays the total count of time frames per pattern.|
Time frames table
Displays the properties of the defined time frames:
|4||Time frame action menu|
Displays the following options:
Enables you to find time frames by performing a search on their properties. The search is not case sensitive and is performed on all time frames, irrespective of any quick filter that you might have applied.
Refresh page icon
Enables you to manually refresh the page
|7||Collapse or expand icon||Enables you to collapse or expand the search and quick filters area to give you more display area for the time frames. You can toggle between displaying and hiding the filters area using this option.|
|8||Create Time Frame button|
A quick access button that enables you to define a time frame. For more information, see Defining a time frame for blackout policies.
To delete a time frame
- In the Time frames table, select the time frame to be deleted.
Click the Time frame action menu and select Delete.
You cannot delete a time frame that is used by a blackout policy.
- To delete multiple time frames, press CTRL and select the time frames, then click the Common action menu, and select Delete.
To view properties of a time frame
- In the Time frames table, select the time frame.
- Click the Time frame action menu and select View. Alternatively, you can click the time frame name.
To find or view specific time frames
The Time frames table displays all the time frames. You can filter out time frames and view only specific time frames.
To do so, use either or both the following options:
- Use the Recurrence frequency quick filter
- Time frame search: Click the Time frame search icon and enter the search text. Click the search icon again or press Enter.
Where to go from here
After you view the list of available time frames, you can perform any of the following procedures: