Defining service models
Consult the following topics for information on how to design and create a service model.
- Overview of a service model
- How to identify a service model to build
- Understanding a service model
- Understanding a service model created in BMC Impact Model Designer
- Component and relationship status propagation
- Designing a service model
- Next steps in service modeling
- Advanced service modeling
- Building and publishing service models from BMC Atrium CMDB
- Service modeling with BMC CMDB
- Multiple BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server management
- Managing the Publishing Server
If defined, you can monitor business services (instances of the bmc_businessservice CI) from the Services page in the TrueSight console. For information, Setting up services to monitor from the TrueSight console.