Changing the view on the Groups page
On the TrueSight console Groups page, you can select between the Tile view or the Table view by selecting the appropriate option in the action menu.
The Tile view displays the following attributes:
- Group name
- (Optional) Group type
- (Optional) Source name
In the Tile view, you can sort the display by group name or event severity.
The Table view displays the following attributes:
- (Optional) Group type - Prefixed to the Group name , when Show Group Type is enabled from the View Preferences section.
- Group name - With a hierarchy
- Events - Overall event count
- Color-coded event severity counters (number of events of a specific severity)
Enable or disable the optional information by customizing the Groups page.
In the Table view, select either the Flat view or the Hierarchy view.
- The Hierarchy view is displayed only if there are groups in the system that can be displayed in a hierarchy. If there are no parent or child groups, the Hierarchy view is same as the Flat view.
- In the Hierarchy view, the sorting is by the group name. You cannot sort by any other column.
- In the Flat view, the default sorting is by event count. Click any other column heading to sort by that column.
- Click the arrow to sort in ascending or descending order.