Installing TrueSight Cloud Cost Control
Before you can use TrueSight Cloud Cost Control, you must install it.
Ensure that you are entitled to use TrueSight Cloud Cost Control. For more information, see License entitlements for TrueSight Cloud Cost Control.
Before you begin
- Install and configure the shared architectural components of TrueSight Capacity Optimization. For more information, see
- Register the TrueSight Capacity Optimization component with the TrueSight Presentation Server. For more information, see
To install TrueSight Cloud Cost Control
- In the TrueSight Capacity Optimization console, select Administration > System > Maintenance.
- The Maintenance page is displayed, with the Additional Packages tab selected.
A table lists all the available packages.
.In the Additional Packages table, for Cloud Cost Control, click
- In Step 1 of the installation page, review the message and click Next.
In Step 2, review the details of the package and click Proceed.
The addon package is installed and the Maintenance page displays details of the package.
To see the deployment details, click the view deployment log icon.
To verify the installation
- In the TrueSight Capacity Optimization console:
In the Additional Packages tab, the Status column for Cloud Cost Control item shows Installed.
- In the TrueSight console:
Expand the left navigation pane and select Cloud Cost Control.