Assessing the business spending across your multi-cloud environments
TrueSight Cloud Cost Control provides visibility and control over your multi-cloud infrastructure expenses. Regardless of whether your infrastructure is on-premises or hosted by one or more public cloud providers (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure), you can gain visibility into your current and projected costs.
The different pages of TrueSight Cloud Cost Control provide you with the cost visibility based on different dimensions such as cloud provider, cloud service, business service, and server. You can further drill down into the dimensions to perform detailed analysis and assessment. You can easily track and analyze infrastructure costs, identify overspending, and automatically get the monthly and yearly projected costs.
Ensure that the administrator has already completed the following prerequisite tasks:
- Install TrueSight Cloud Cost Control.
- Configure data collection to import the public cloud and on-premises infrastructure data. For more information, see Collecting data.
- Ensure users are authorized to access TrueSight Cloud Cost Control.
To assess the business spending across your multi-cloud environments
Use the tabs on the TrueSight Cloud Cost Control user interface to get a single view of your on-premises and public cloud infrastructure expenditures and utilization and analyze the costs by specific dimensions, as follows:
- Access TrueSight Cloud Cost Control.
- Analyze costs by any or all of the following dimensions: